CALL FOR PAPERS - IJoC - Translating in the 21st Century

Alex Rudd alex.rudd at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 18:22:29 UTC 2014

>From time to time someone who is not subscribed to this list asks me to post
a message that might be of interest to some of you on his or her behalf.
This is such a post.  If you would like to respond, please do not reply to the
entire list, but instead reply only to sigismon at usc.edu.  Thank you.

- Alex, list owner of SEELANGS

I would like to invite you to contribute to a special section of The
International Journal of Communication (IJoC) on the topic of translating
in the 21st century.

IJoC (ijoc.org) is a leading online, multi-media, academic journal that
engages established and emerging scholars from anywhere in the world. It is
an interdisciplinary journal that, while centered in communication, is open
and welcoming to contributions from the many disciplines and approaches
that meet at the crossroads that is communication study. It publishes
prominent scholarly publications that are both innovative and influential,
and that chart new courses in their respective fields of study. IJoC is
indexed with Thomson Reuters Social Sciences indexing which includes SSCI,
SCI, and ISI.

IJoC will publish the special section devoted to translations "Babel and
Globalization: Translating in the 21st Century" and I have the pleasure to
be its guest editor. This section aims to foster a conversation among
scholars engaged in research that relates to translating, who are
interested in sharing their work and/or their analyses on the role of
translations and translators in the 21st century international landscape.
Please don't hesitate to contact me should you be interested in
contributing to this special section.

Best regards,
Paolo Sigismondi

Paolo Sigismondi, MBA, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
University of Southern California
3502 Watt Way | Los Angeles, CA |
sigismon at usc.edu

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs