Question for program coordinators

Jason Merrill merril25 at CAL.MSU.EDU
Wed Sep 10 18:32:13 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGS members,

I have been asked to gather information about compensation for language
program coordination.  Could those of you who coordinate Russian
language programs please tell me if you receive additional compensation
and/or a course release in exchange for your coordinating duties?  If
you receive nothing it would be helpful to know that too.  Please send
all replies to me off the list at merril25 at msu.edu.  Thank you for your
help!  Jason
--

Jason Merrill

Associate Professor of Russian

Director of the Middlebury College Kathryn Wasserman Davis School of Russian

B-467 Wells Hall

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

Ph: 517-355-8365