ASEEES Dostoevsky panel chair found

Muireann Maguire muireann.maguire at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 16 08:51:36 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Many thanks to all who responded to my call for a chair for the ASEEES 2014 convention panel ''Mothers, Daughters and Sisters in Dostoevsky's Life and Fiction''. I could only accept one of the colleagues who kindly offered their services, but I do hope all of you will be able to come to the panel.

Regards,

Muireann Maguire (University of Exeter)