State of Study Abroad

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Sep 17 09:50:43 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers,

The most recent edition of the SRAS Newsletter may be of interest to you -
in it we cover the current state of study abroad to Russia and Ukraine. This
includes the current political situation, visa issues, and more.

http://www.sras.org/september_2014

The newsletter also contains the 16th edition of Vestnik, a student journal
supported by SRAS. This issue has some truly phenomenal research into issues
of contemporary and historical importance. I encourage you all to check it
out - and encourage your students to submit if they write something
extraordinary for you.

The newsletter is a free, monthly publication. Each month, it has lots of
information on learning Russian, funding and study possibilities in Eurasia,
information on Russian pop culture (movies and music) as well as information
to keep you up-to-date on politics, economy, and more. You can subscribe
just by going to our homepage and clicking "subscribe" in the center right
of the page.

http://www.sras.org/

As always, if you have questions or suggestions for our site, newsletter,
programs, etc. We are open to hearing them (off-list)!

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
 <mailto:jwilson at sras.org> jwilson at sras.org

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs