Additional event for Russian at ACTFL

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Sat Sep 27 00:19:31 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues:

I have just learned about another event for Russian at the ACTFL Conference:

Saturday, Nov. 22 from 10 to 11 am
World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages: Updating Standards for Specific Languages
Jane Shuffelton, Paul Sandrock, and others
What are the key shifts in the World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages, revised in 2013? What is changing in the standards for the14 specific languages already built on these national standards and what additional languages are under development? Learn about and provide feedback on progress indicators, learning scenarios, and other elements helpful for implementing the revised standards.

I have added this event to the comprehensive listing of events related to the teaching and learning of Russian at the ACTFL Conference.  You can find that listing at this website:

http://hss.pages.tcnj.edu/russian-at-actfl-2014/

Just a reminder: this conference is occurring at the same time and just across the street from the ASEEES Conference in San Antonio, TX.

Best wishes to all,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs