Patient Notification and Cancer in Russia and the Soviet Union

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 25 19:17:06 UTC 2014

I'd also love a copy in English, Jose.

Thanks,
Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs

*Shorn Lambs: Hand-Knitted Scarves, Afghans, Throws and Baby Blankets *
http://shornlambs.etsy.com

My blog: http://stephaniebriggs.co.uk  <http://stephaniebriggs.co.uk>
Twitter: @stephbriggsuk
Facebook:  <http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/>