NetSiouan (Standard Siouan fonts)

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Wed Nov 11 08:32:22 UTC 1998

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Richard T. Carter wrote:
> With regard to your fonts, John, which you so kindly provided me with, one
> of the students in my Lakhota class has a Mac.  She found software that
> would do the conversion, and is happily running them on her machine.  She's
> off to a conference in Sioux Falls this week, but I'll ask her about how
> she did it when she returns.   Regards,  Dick Carter

I think this would be interesting.  I've been wanting to know how to do
this without doing any actual work myself, and this sounds like a good
alternative.  Also, I know that at least two or three of the list members
are using Macs, or have used them in the past, anyway.

Perhaps your student would like to join the list?

JEK