SACC 19 Program

Jimm G GoodTracks jggoodtracks at juno.com
Fri Jun 18 14:55:49 UTC 1999

JOHN!  SEVERAL OF US DIDNT MAKE IT TO CANADA.  I THANK YOU FOR THE
FOLLOWING CONTENTS OF EVENTS.  IS IT IT POSSIBLE A FEW  SENTENCES OF THE
MAIN POINTS COULD BE ADDED?  MEANWHILE, I'M OFF TO HOMINY, OK OSAGE
ILONSHKA CEREMONY DANCE, WHERE LANGUAGE CLASSES HAVE RENEWED INTEREST IN
WAZHAZHE.  ITS BEING HERD AGAIN & DISCUSSED.  UNFORTUNATELY, ED RED
EAGLE, 80YOA, PASSED AWAY DURING NATIVE AM. CHURCH SERVUCES.  HE WAS THE
LAST STRONG NATIVE SPEAKER AT THE ILONSHKA ZANI.  JIMM