Unrelated Language materials-

Jimm G GoodTracks jggoodtracks at juno.com
Tue Apr 4 02:45:45 UTC 2000

Members @lists:
I have been sorting through my books to eliminate unneeded materials,
including books on various Native American Languages, unrelated to Siouan
family.  If there is anyone who has a serious interest/ study of the
following languages and desires the appropriate publication,  they may
have it/ them for the cost of the postage to send them.

Otherwise, after a while, I will take those that remain as donation to
the HINU Library (Haskell Indian Nations University) in Lawrence, KS.
JGGoodTracks

Titles Available=
Neiyahw Ahchimowinah, by Chief Stick, Chippewa-Cree (historical
narrative). Rocky Boy, 1975.  	(English & Sylabary)

Pawhnes Learns from Father, Chippewa-Cree Research, Rocky Boy, 1975.

Snchitsu Umshtsn, Coeur D'Alene Language Course,  SW Research Assoc.,
Inc., Albuquerque, Lawrence Nicodemus, 1975.

Papago& Pima to English (O'odham-Milgahn)/ Eng to PP Dictionary.  Dean &
Lucille Saxton, Univ Arizona Press, 1969.

Learning to Read/ Write Shoshoni, Wick R. Miller, Univ of Utah, Salt
Lake.  1973.

Newe Natekwinappeh:  Shoshoni Stories & Dictionary.  Wick Miller.
Anthropological Pagers, #94.  Univ of Utah.  1972.

Lenape Indian, a Symposium. Archaeological Research Center, Secton Hall
Univ.  South Orange, NJersey.  Publication 7., 1984.

Indians of Lenanpehoking (Delaware Indians).  Herbert & John Kraft.
Secton Hall Univ.  South Orange, NewJersey.   1985.

Delaware of Western Oklahoma, Coloring Book, Oklahoma Indian Affairs
Commission, University Printing Service, Univ of Oklahoma.  1977.

Fakit hicha loksi ittinpakna.  Dept.HEW, Office Child Development.
Choctaw Head Start Program (Mississippi).

Omaeqnomenew Kiketwanan.  English-Menominee/ Meno-Eng  Word list.
Wisconsin NAm Languages Project & Great Lakes Intertribal Council. Univ
of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. 1975.