For web page makers

Shannon West shanwest at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 5 16:22:59 UTC 2000

Hi Everyone,

Here's the address for a little tool that we developed at the University of
Victoria to help linguists use phonetic script easily on web
pages:  http://web.uvic.ca/lancenrd/ipa/  I thought it might be of use to
some fellow Siouanists.  Let me know if there are any characters that
aren't there that you would find useful.  However, at this time, we can't
accomodate all the diacritic combinations.

Hope you like it,
Shannon West

P.S.  I know I promised copies of my colloquium paper to several of you
about 5 months ago, and as soon as I get it in PDF format, I'll put it on
my website for download by anyone that wants it.  Fair warning, it's a work
in progress.