Siouan Bibliography

John P. Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:25:13 UTC 2001

Dear All,

Two things, first I just wanted to let people know that a new version of
the Siouan Bibliography has been posted.  There are about 75 new
references, mostly Crow material but also some Lakota and Biloxi stuff as
well. Any comments are welcome.  It can be found at:

 <http://puffin.creighton.edu/lakota/siouan_language.html>

Next, I just wanted to let everyone out there who I haven't spoken with
that the 21st Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference will take place in
The East Lounge (Rm. 312) at Ida Noyes Hall on the University of Chicago
campus.  It will begin on Friday the 15th of June at 11:30.

Thanks,

John