Comparative Siouan Syntax Workshop

Pamela Munro munro at ucla.edu
Wed Jun 27 16:11:36 UTC 2001

I seem to have missed John's message that Randy is replying to below (I
will only quote the first few lines of his reply...). If this proposed
workshop is open to all, can you resend it, John or someone else?

(If not, Randy shouldn't have whetted our appetites like this! Just
kidding. I probably wouldn't be able to come but I'd sure like to think
about it....)

Thanks,
Pam