Siouanists, eat your heart out.

Eric enichol4 at attbi.com
Fri Feb 1 05:17:20 UTC 2002

I might've not 've responded to this thread if it hadn't come down to a
question of whether or not perfection is distributive over modal
auxileration. To my Upper Great Lakes ear it sort of reminds my of a line
from a song I could (obviously) never finish writing:

"If it'd been real, Master, I'd've said it'd been a dream!"

Or the colorless greens I had for lunch yesterday in lieu of an angry
night's sleep.
--Eric