Fw: Omaha language

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Jul 2 15:35:18 UTC 2002

Folks,

This is a note I received from someone, presumably an
Omaha, who was inquiring or complaining about
someone -- I'm not sure which.  Above the original
message is my reply to her.  Anyone know her or who she
might be talking about?  I thought it was possible she
might be with the group that fellow from NY was
representing at the Siouan Conference in Bloomington.

Bob