FW: Virus info.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Aug 21 14:24:26 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

It looks as though one of the list members is indeed infected with the
"sobig.f" virus/worm.  Carolyn Quintero got a message with an attachment
from my email address, but I hadn't sent her anything.  I use the
University's antivirus software and they too filter all incoming email, so
apparently I'm not the one who is infected.  But someone with me and Carolyn
in their address book IS infected.  I asked KU about it and got the
following response.      Bob