23rd Annual Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Kathleen Shea kdshea at ku.edu
Sun Aug 3 01:45:59 UTC 2003

23rd Annual Siouan and Caddoan ConferenceHi, John, and everyone,

I'll be attending SACC and the mini-workshop on syntax on Thursday, and I'll be arriving around 2 pm Wednesday in Detroit from Kansas City, renting a car, and leaving from Detroit about 2pm on Sunday. (The reason I'm landing in Detroit and not Lansing is that I have a free ticket on Southwest Airlines that I would like to use.)  If anyone needs a ride, please let me know, and I'll try to link up with you.  I'll be staying at the Kellogg Center on campus, because I was unable to get the conference rate at the Clarion at the late date I called for reservations.  Although I won't be giving a paper, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and participating.  Once you know how many to expect for the mini-workshop, is there a way that we can find out when and where it will be?

Kathy Shea