23rd Annual Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Mary Marino mary.marino at usask.ca
Sun Aug 3 04:49:15 UTC 2003

Hi John,

I will be attending the conference.  i will arrive in Lansing at 9:18 pm on
Wednesday and am booked at the Clarion.  I want to attend the session on
syntax on Thursday.  I promised Linda Cumberland that I would collect a set
of handouts for her, since she will be unable to come, so I want to attend
whatever sessions we have.  Will there be a central place for messages,
etc. at the Clarion?

                 Mary Marino