Sunday evening television.

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sun Dec 28 15:43:15 UTC 2003

I see that ABC television is advertising a TV movie entitled "Dream Keeper" for
this evening.  I don't know if it will contain any spoken Lakota or even if the
stories will be accurate.  But unless you want to watch "Die Hard" for the third
time, this may be the best bet for the evening.  The ABC trailer for the movie
reads:  "While driving through South Dakota, a Lakota recounts legends and
stories to a 16-year-old."  One of the Hollywood reviewers writing for the local
paper here yesterday liked it.