Winnebago info

Jim G GoodTracks jggoodtracks at juno.com
Fri Jan 3 16:06:00 UTC 2003

David Kaufman:
V.Zeps sent me a diskette of his most recent edition (below), shortly
before his final departure from the U.S.  I will see if I can transferr
the individual files to you, if you wish, this weekend, when I have more
time.  I also have Fr. Foster's lexicon.
Meanwhile, you may wish to take a look at:
Richard.L.Dieterle-1 at tc.umn.edu
Jimm GT