On-line data.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Mon Nov 24 19:20:49 UTC 2003

I have a flyer from "Evolution Publishing", the publishers of the
American Language Reprint series, advertising FREE access to their
on-line database of (older) Native American vocabularies until the first
of the year.  After Dec. 31st it won't be free, and they're advertising
a fairly steep access rate after that.  The website is
<www.evolpub.com/interactiveALR/home.html>.

I have not checked this out and do not know anything about it except
what is in the ad.  I know there should be 3 Tutelo/Saponi and a couple
of Catawba vocabularies in it, but maybe not much else Siouan.

FWIW