SACL 24, documentation, etc.

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Mon Jun 14 15:41:41 UTC 2004

Thanks for the pix, John!  They'll be fun to have, even the ones that
aren't museum-quality art...    If anyone else got a good one of the group
photo op, I'd love a copy of that too.

Yes, I'll definitely post the program (with additions) to the list, as well
as to SSILA newsletter.  It's also been suggested that I send the abstracts
to SSILA.   Am I right in assuming no one would object?

Y'know, I've been to Ta Ha Zouka Park a thousand times and never connected
it with the Elkhorn, which runs through it...   Learn something every day!

Catherine