SACL 24, documentation, etc.

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Mon Jun 14 19:51:05 UTC 2004

I have sent some low grade digital pictures I took to Catherine as the
host-organizer of the meeting and to some of the people featured in them.
I have at least one picture of the group starting to assemble for the
group picture that I would send to anyone legitimately interested, but I
wasn't sure whether people (in or out of these pictures) would want to see
pictures, or at least these "non-museum-quality" pictures posted on this
public forum.  I don't know what the U of Colorado or the Linguist List's
policies on such things are.

If anyone does have a good digital copy of the group picture I'd be
interested in it, and I think there might be others who would feel the
same.  Perhaps to reduce the amount of "me too"  traffic on that I could
suggest that if someone has such a picture that they are willing to share,
they should announce it, and those who are interested should contact them
directly, off-list.

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC wrote:

> Thanks for the pix, John!  They'll be fun to have, even the ones that
> aren't museum-quality art...

Were some of them museum quality art?  The camera in the Palm I was using
gets a recognizable image if you hold it a few feet away from the target
and that's about it.