PDF embedded fonts.

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sat Nov 20 02:50:50 UTC 2004

Hi Corey,

Can't remember exactly what I sent or was supposed to send, but here is an
improved copy of the Ablaut paper.  I tried reading it on my wife's computer
which lacks any Siouan fonts and it looks like they embedded OK this time.
Adobe Acrobat is really pretty lame at getting these things right.  It's
probably great for straight English prose, but phonetic symbols make it choke.

I was in Edmonton a couple of weeks ago and noticed you were giving a paper on
Romanian at the provincial meeting in Banff.  I used to do Romanian back in the
early '70's when i was a Balkanist.  What was your paper about?

Best,

Bob