Unicode again

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Fri Feb 11 17:28:21 UTC 2005

Hey, that looks great!  And I can even read quite a bit
of the transliterated version.  Who knew?!

But this brings up an important point.  I've noticed in
corresponding with members of the list that my unicode
messages come out all bollixed up if the reader at the
other end doesn't have his browser/email program set to
"Unicode".  Most of the characters that form the upper
case on the numeral keys on the top row of the keyboard
come out wrong.  So setting your mailer for unicode is
important.

Bob