CONFERENCE

Marino mary.marino at usask.ca
Wed Jun 22 05:00:59 UTC 2005

Hello Jimm, Justin, Bob and others involved in hosting the Conference,

Thanks again for an excellent Siouan/Caddoan conference.  They are always
well worth attending.  The hospitality of the Kanza Cultural Committee and
the excellence of the facilities placed at our disposal made this one
uniquely memorable.  See you next year in Billings!

Mary