SIOUAN/CADDOAN CONFERENCE news and requests.

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sun Jun 5 21:49:04 UTC 2005

All,

There is a grad student from Rutgers flying into Tulsa
for the Siouan Conference on June 16th just before
noon.  Would any of you who is going to be in the Tulsa
area around that time be able to give him a lift to
Ponca City?  He's probably be willing to share gasoline
costs.

Thus far he is the only person who has asked for help
with airport transportation.  Are others of you flying
in and looking for rides?

We have a number of very interesting-looking papers so
far, but there is plenty of room for more.  I hope to
have titles and/or abstracts from about 9 or 10 more of
you guys.  Surely many of you have some interesting
data you'd like to talk about.  And thus far no Caddoan
papers. . . .  I'll post titles after the ''deadline''
of the 10th, but as usual it will likely be possible to
schedule a title after that time.

And for anyone who hasn't made motel reservations yet,
the deadline for that is the 10th.  I don't know what
the motel situation will be after that date, since,
don't forget, the Osage dances are the same weekend.

Hope to see everyone soon!