Fw: Language Revitalization Programs

Jonathan Holmes okibjonathan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 20:42:06 UTC 2006

Lakota Language Consortium
P.O. Box 5034
Bloomington, IN 47407-5034
USA

tel. 812.340.3517
fax. 812.857.4482  email: help at lakhota.org   url: http://www.lakhota.org/

Rory M Larson <rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu> wrote:
I just received the below plea for help from a student in our Omaha class.
Can anyone volunteer contact information for plains Indian language
revitalization projects? I know we have a few out there!

Thanks,
Rory

----- Forwarded by Rory M Larson/IS/UNL/UNEBR on 03/07/2006 01:44 PM -----

Matt Garrett
com> To
Rory Larson
03/07/2006 01:25 cc
PM
Subject
Language Revitalization Programs

Rory,

I am looking at doing something with language
revitalization among plains tribes. I know you are
invovled with alot of people on a Sioux network of
some sort. Do you know where i might start to look to
see who is running programs and what they are doing?

Thanks,
Matt

http://mail.yahoo.com

Be a friend...
Help support the Lakota Communities on Pine Ridge,
go to:   http://FriendsofPineRidgeReservation.org