Need help with name.

Jonathan Holmes okibjonathan at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 22:24:12 UTC 2006

Howdy Bob,

  I was not at the Conference. However I did some research for you.

  Based on a Nebraska Humanities Speakers Index I found online at the following URL...

  ( http://www.nebraskahumanities.org/speakersindex.html )

  ...I'm guessing that the person you are referring to might be:

  David Lee Smith
Director of Indian Studies
Little Priest Tribal College
Winnebago, Nebraska
Winnebago Traditional Stories for Contemporary Times
402-878-2976 (H)
402-878-2380 (W)
timsmith at huntel.net

  Hope this helps some,
  Jonathan

"Rankin, Robert L" <rankin at ku.edu> wrote:
  Can someone on the list remind me of the name of the gentleman from the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska who gave the talk at the 2004 Siouan Conference at Wayne State College? I was impressed with the talk, but I'm terrible with names, and his name doesn't appear on the printed program that I have. I can't recall if he taught at Little Priest College or in the school system there.

Bob

Be a friend...
Help support the Lakota Communities on Pine Ridge,
go to:   http://FriendsofPineRidgeReservation.org