2007 SCLC

Bryan Gordon linguista at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 07:51:47 UTC 2007

I'd very much like to attend, and it will depend a bit on timing and
finance, since I'm trying to attend two different summer institutes. I have
already taken the time to find relatively cheap ways to get there, though,
so I'm feeling optimistic!

- Bryan Gordon

PS: The two institutes in question are the LSA Institute, which meets from
1-27 July; and the Indiana Language Workshop, which meets 15 June - 10
August. Obviously the two are mutually exclusive, but perhaps I can squeeze
SCLC around one or both of them. I'd love to see the land where the
mosquitoes are even bigger than in Minnesota!