SCLC 2007

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Sun Feb 25 17:24:04 UTC 2007

> Also, do you want to have a Workshop?  If not, do you want to have some
other meeting in which last year's conversation about a comparative grammar
volume or volumes can be resumed?  Could we have both "workshop" papers (if
there are any) and ordinary papers during the two scheduled days?

Speaking just for myself, I  think I'd like to wait and have the next syntax workshop the following year.  I'm just not going to have time to do two papers for this year's meeting.  One is going to be straining things, as I have to do two lectures at Ohio State the week after the Siouan Conference.

After all, I'm supposed to be "retired", ya know.