MEMEBERS LIST

Jimm G. GoodTracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 13:11:26 UTC 2011

Sky:
In my last EM to you, I mentioned that you should send an Em to the Siouan List above to be included on mailings, information & discussions on Siouan Languages.  While the group is composed of professional linguists, it is open to community members as well and it can be both confusing (to the uninitiated) as well as very informative, and interesting.

Meanwhile, Still in the running to beat the grant deadline.  I awoke this morn to find all my work from yesterday...  Lost!  Mild Frustration is my response to this opportunity to test my mind as to what I was saying and how I said it in the grant and budget justifications edits.
Jimm