Fw: testing attachment capabilities for the SIOUAN LIST

Cameron J. Pratt cpratt at STINTERNET.NET
Fri Sep 9 22:28:07 UTC 2011

Aho! Mark it has been working for me as well.  Cameron Pratt

----- Original Message -----
From: Mary C Marino
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: testing attachment capabilities for the SIOUAN LIST

This works.

Thanks,
Mary

On 06/09/2011 11:28 AM, Mark J Awakuni-Swetland wrote:
  Aloha all,
  I'm curious if we can use attachments on the list as currently configured.
  I'll know the answer if/when this gets posted to by own in-box.
  Sadly, you all will have to suffer through this test, too.
  Mark

  Mark Awakuni-Swetland, Ph.D.
  Associate Professor of Anthropology & Ethnic Studies
  Native American Studies Program Liaison
  University of Nebraska
  Department of Anthropology
  841 Oldfather Hall