SCLC and housing

rgraczyk at AOL.COM rgraczyk at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 3 17:14:15 UTC 2012

Hi, Dave.  I'm planning on staying on campus.

Randy Graczyk

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM>
To: SIOUAN <SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu>
Sent: Tue, Apr 3, 2012 9:58 am
Subject: SCLC and housing

Hi all,

We currently have our KU Housing Dept. contract, which must be signed
and returned by this Friday in order to guarantee room availability.
Could those of you who are planning to stay in one of our Scholarship
Halls rooms (even if you haven't already reserved) please let us know
so that we can have an estimate of the number of room occupants for our
contract?

Just FYI, and I'll send more on this a bit later, these Scholarship
Hall rooms must be reserved by May 20 at the latest in order to
guarantee room availability.  After May 20, there is no guarantee of a
room.  Rooms must be reserved through the CoLang web site.  Also, rooms
cannot be guaranteed for an extra night (the night of Jun 17) as this
would depend on how many CoLang attendees are checking in.  You may
want to take this into consideration if you are planning to stay until
Monday.  One more thing: these rooms are on campus and are non-smoking
and alcohol-free, in case this may make a difference in your room plans.

Again, please let us know if you're planning on staying on-campus so
that we can get our Housing contract ready and approved.

Thank you!

Dave
--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.