ATTN: Anthony Grant

Rankin, Robert L rankin at KU.EDU
Sat Feb 11 04:20:06 UTC 2012

Anthony,

I'm afraid I've misplaced your email address, so I'll try reaching you via the Siouan List.

I recently got this note from Geoff Husic, the librarian for Linguistics at the KU Libraries.  I don't know if he contacted you directly, but I thought that, if not, you might be interested in knowing that your fame is spreading.

Best,

I recently got for the library a copy of an historical fiction novel called  Time slip, terror in the Texas wetlands : a novel  by Stephen D. Lew. The author contacted us a while ago about including some Karankawa language material based on the article Karankawa linguistic Materials by Anthony Grant in KWPL (http://hdl.handle.net/1808/318).

KWPL and Prof. Grant are acknowledged in the introduction to the novel.
The cataloger record for the book is here: http://catalog.lib.ku.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?bbid=7501899

Geoff
--
Geoff Husic
Slavic, Eurasian, and Special Languages Librarian