Antw: SCLC: request for submissions

Johannes Helmbrecht Johannes.Helmbrecht at SPRACHLIT.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE
Fri Feb 3 08:07:35 UTC 2012

Dear David,

I will participate in the conference and I will present a paper (if accepted)
on the expression of spatial ralations in Hocank. The preliminary title would
be "The syntax and semantics of spatial constructions in Hocąk".

Best to you
Johannes

--

Professor Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft

Tel. 0941/943-3388
Tel. 0941/943-3387 (Sekretariat)
Fax. 0941/943-2429

Website:
www-avs.uni-regensburg.de
E-mail:
johannes.helmbrecht at sprachlit.uni-regensburg.de

>>> David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM> schrieb am 02.02.2012 um 18:59 in
Nachricht