Positive thoughts and prayers for Alice Saunsoci

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 02:23:05 UTC 2012

Dear all:

I wanted to inform you that Alice Saunsoci has been diagnosed with breast
cancer.  She and her daughter, Renee, gave me permission to send word to
the List in case you would like to send a card or well-wishes.  I certainly
enjoy her and her family's participation and Omaha language expertise at
our conferences.

Here is her address:

Alice Saunsoci
P.O. Box 103
Macy, NE 68039

I am told that Alice is in good spirits and that they are also seeking
traditional healing.  I'm sure you all will join me in wishing her all the
best.

Dave

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.