Dictionary.

Mirzayan, Armik Armik.Mirzayan at USD.EDU
Tue Apr 23 19:27:03 UTC 2013

Congratulations to everyone involved with the Kaw dictionary! I am really
looking forward to having a copy as well.

Linda, if there is anything I can do to help with making some copies of
the dictionary available at the SCLC meeting in June, let me know.

Best,
Armik