Questions on Facebook.

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 10 21:47:16 UTC 2013

Bob,

I'm not sure what Q & A you're talking about, but I have been corresponding
a bit with members of the Tutelo-Saponi group who have a page on Facebook
and are not on the Siouan List (and most of them probably would not feel
comfortable being part of an academic list).  I have been responding to
their questions about the Tutelo language (which is similar to Biloxi).
Other than this, I may have mentioned a few things regarding Kaw to Justin,
whom I'm friends with on Facebook.  I have not been intentionally doing Q &
A off the list in order not to involve other Siouanists - Facebook is a
tool for communication and "friends" do tend to communicate back and forth
on different topics, much of it not really appropriate for an academic list.

Dave

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas