New Kaw Language Program Director

Mcbride, Justin jtmcbri at OSTATEMAIL.OKSTATE.EDU
Sun Jul 21 03:47:05 UTC 2013

Congrats, Dave! Good luck in your new job. It is one that is still very
much near to my heart (emotionally, of course, but also spatially!), and
I'd be glad to help out in any way I can if you ever have any questions or
concerns--or if you just need a conversation partner. To adapt a simple
saying I've heard over here in Osage land to Kansa: Washkáⁿ, kóya!

-Justin