wanonscopakmik

George Wilmes george.wilmes at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 6 20:51:45 UTC 2013

Hi Bruce, I see on Google Maps that there is a lake called "Wononskopomuc"
just south of Lakeville, Connecticut. Does that spelling help? (I don't
have Bright's dictionary.)

The usgs.gov site has a great place-name lookup facility, but it is
currently down due to the government shutdown.