SCLC 34 schedule

Meredith Johnson majohnson25 at WISC.EDU
Wed Apr 16 17:24:21 UTC 2014

Dear Siouanists,

Please find attached the preliminary schedule for the upcoming Siouan conference. We hope to have more information about the conference dinner for you soon. We will also be posting the schedule to the conference website (https://sites.google.com/site/34sclc/), and we will also post all the abstracts for the talks shortly.

As always, let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you in Madison soon!

All the best,
Meredith