Linguist List

Mateja Schuck mateja.schuck at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 25 20:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi Mary (and everyone),

I work for LINGUIST List and while I am only on the book review side of
things, I can tell you that your subscription problems are very likely due
to their having to switch servers.  They have been working day and night to
get everything in working order again and so can only assume this is why
response time is so regrettably slow.  I'll pass along this message to one
of the IT people that I know and see if they can make sure to respond to
your messages.

Best,

Mateja