Linguist List

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at WSC.EDU
Mon Aug 25 21:00:41 UTC 2014

I haven't had trouble with Linguist List, but I know they've been reorganizing and moving, so it's maybe not surprising that there are some mess-ups.  If it doesn't solve itself soon, I would contact Damir Cavar personally.  He's just moved to Indiana University from Michigan but it should be easy enough to find him (by phoning the IU Linguistics dept., if nothing else).

Good luck --
Catherine

>>> Mary C Marino <mary.marino at USASK.CA> 08/25/14 3:44 PM >>>
Hello fellow Siouanists

Is anyone else having trouble subscribing to Linguist List?  They have
reorganized their computer system and appear to have lost my
subscription.  My attempts to resubscribe get no response.  It seems
impossible to leave a message about this as well.  Do any of you know
anything about this?

Best
Mary Marino