Comments and condolences sent to Carolyn Rankin

Jimm Goodtracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 27 21:44:26 UTC 2014

Thanks, Dave, I was wondering about that, i.e., how all of our words could be indeed relayed to her.  Jimm

From: David Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:25 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Comments and condolences sent to Carolyn Rankin

Hi all,

Just a note that I copied and pasted your comments on Bob's death to an attachment that I just sent to Carolyn, his wife.  It amounted to 3 pages.  I'm sure she'll find solace in the many kind words.  Thank you.

Dave

David Kaufman
Linguistic Anthropology PhD candidate, University of Kansas

Director, Kaw Nation Language Program