[Possible SPAM] Re: Carominga

Lori Stanley stanleyl at LUTHER.EDU
Thu Jul 24 20:11:37 UTC 2014

Sky,
Here is the reference for the published version of Hamilton's journal:

Hamilton, William

1885    Autobiography of Reverend William Hamilton.  *Transactions and
Reports of the Nebraska State Historical Society* 1:60-75.

I'm sure I have a copy and could send you a PDF, but I'm out of town for a
few days.  Let me know if you get hold of it.  If not, I'll send it when I
get back.

Lori

--
Lori A. Stanley