legal terminology

Kris rollmoss at COMPUVISION.NET
Sun Feb 7 19:06:03 UTC 1999

DS-
Years ago there was a grant project that was done to create a book of ASL signs
 to use for legal
terminology.  Unfortunately, I haven't found a place that still sells them.  I
 have one copy, at work,
and will list the particulars tomorrow, when I'm there.

This is just to let you know there is one out there, but you may need to look in
 used bookstores.
-KL