FW: 10.174, Disc: Sign Language & Cochlear Implants

Greftegreff, Irene irene.greftegreff at KS-MOLLER.NO
Wed Feb 10 11:49:22 UTC 1999

Martin Haspelmath posted a summary to LINGUIST of the
the summary to SLLING-L as well.

NO COMMENTS TO ME PERSONALLY, PLEASE.

Irene Greftegreff

- - -  From Martin Haspelmath: