Help in posting

Rebecca Larche Moreton mlrlm at SUNSET.BACKBONE.OLEMISS.EDU
Tue Mar 9 11:56:35 UTC 1999

To the Administrator:

I am trying to post a message to CreoList and have not been able to do so.
I do not understand why.  In addition, I have just lost all my incoming
messages, including one which explained how to post, so I am unable to
check and see what I am doing wrong. The message I get from the List says
that I am not authorized to post from this address, yet I have been on the
list for two or more years. I am including at the end of this all the
possible addresses you may have for me; perhaps one of them is the one the
List is looking for.

Thanks.

Rebecca Larche Moreton
301 South Ninth Street