SO-QIWOA?

Trevor Jenkins Trevor.Jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Apr 5 16:28:27 UTC 2000

Tried that but the majordomo at unm.edu barfed with a helpful "error 2". :-(

>  You are
> then encouraged to send a message introducing your discussion topic to
> so-qiwoa at s-leodm.unm.edu.

I would if majordomo were to let me in.

>         Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Not so much a question as a cry for help.

Here's the relevant lines from the bounce:

> /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper/majordomo: not found
> 554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper/majordomo -l so-qiwoa"... unknown mailer
error 2

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!