SO-QIWOA?

Trevor Jenkins Trevor.Jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Apr 5 17:20:54 UTC 2000

> On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Angus B. Grieve-Smith wrote:
>
>> send a "subscribe" message to so-qiwoa-request at s-leodm.unm.edu.  You
>
>         Someone tried to subscribe yesterday and found an error in the
> alias file.  If anyone has tried to subscribe and gotten errors, please
> try again.

That might have been me. (See my earlier posting today.) However, I've since
noticed that I'm already a member of that list. Just been so quiet that I'd
forgotten.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!